Monday, August 1, 2011

Note to Self

So, I'm putting something up here before I have even told anyone about the site - just to try and figure out how to work it. I kind of feel like I am talking to myself. Always a good time. Here's a little taste of my current conversation:

"Hey, self, how am I doing?"
"Not too shabby actually, how about myself?"
"Pretty damn good."
"Do I sound like I have a big ego if I tell myself I am doing pretty damn good?"
"Maybe. But totally worth it."

Yeah it is. Totally worth it. We should all tell ourselves we're doing pretty damn good sometimes. Go ahead. Do it. I know you want to. Then try and hide your smile while you do it so your friends don't think you're going too crazy.

1 comment:

  1. You're not talking to yourself. Some of of us are reading this and eagerly waiting for more news about the book.

    ReplyDelete