Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some New Friends

 It's been a crazy week! I was on vacation in Ohio when the pre-orders for Valren arrived at my house to be signed. I was bouncing off the walls all week, wanting to see the finished product for the first time ever. I was a little worried... what if the colors were wrong, or the books were bent during shipping, or were rained on. Ah!

Thankfully, a lovely neighbor picked them up and brought them inside before it rained and, and, and.... the books have landed! THANK YOU so much to everyone who has ordered the book, or just taken a look at the cover online. I really appreciate the support.

While all the drama was happening during vacation, a few other neat things happened that I wanted to share with you. One is an interview with fellow The Little Things author, Melissa Buell. Her website is a blast to go through and she had some funny questions to ask. Check them out: http://www.haveimaginationwillwrite.blogspot.com/

The other neat thing that I just found out is that the cover of Valren is up in a few places online thanks to amazing artist George Patsouras. Here is one of the spots: http://shadowness.com/cgaddict/valren-2

Lastly... I am a dork, and wanted to prove this to you by showing you the copy of my book that I autographed to myself. Yup. Dork. I know. I'm ok with it.

1 comment:

  1. I signed one of my books to my kids and I felt like a big dork! :)

    ReplyDelete